Hello guys! Been inactive this past few weeks. I got bombarded with stuffs and the like so… I might as well gonna catch up next week! :D Hihi
Reading… The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg
Listening… to the television! =))
Thinking… of what book to buy next (The Evolution of Mara Dyer, Burn for Burn or The Alchemy of Forever) ?
Wishing… the days could fast forward to Thursday for our Field Trip! Yay \:D/
Clicking… through my twitter’s timeline :-)
Eating… siomai! :)
Watching… home sweetie home :))))))
Hating… to face another tomorrow full of lessons and stressful stuffs
Planning… to finish reading TCHOYAM tonight! Hopefully I could.
Searching… for websites to watch The Notebook for free. (Since megashare.info had banned my IP address idk how or why or when and the movie isn’t working in movie4k.to)
Want: Red framed eyeglasses - my current frame color is white, but I think red will really good look on me.
Need: Black heels - we have this thing in our school, we will dance tango obviously we need at least 2 inches high heels and I don’t have yet so… I better buy one
Read: The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg - currently reading! a borrowed copy from my friend. :)
I’m not actually afraid of falling in love. I guess, falling in love will be the sweetest feeling of all. What I am afraid of is the pain. Because falling in love means being close to pain.
1. Last kiss
2. Last phone call
3. Last text message
4. Last song you listened to
5. Last time you cried
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice
7. Been cheated on
8. Self harmed
9. Lost someone special
10. Been depressed
11. Been drunk and threw up
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. had sex
13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
15. Made a new friend
17. Laughed until you cried
18. Met someone who changed you
19. Found out who your true friends were
20. Found out someone was talking about you
26. What did you do for your last Birthday
27. What time did you wake up today
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
32. What are you listening to right now
33. When is the last time you had sex?
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
35. Most visited webpage
36. Favorite colour
38. Relationship Status
39. Zodiac sign
40. Male or female
41. Primary school
42. Secondary School
43. High school/college
44. Eye color
47. Do you have a crush on someone
48. What do you like about yourself
51. Righty or lefty
53. First piercing
54. First best friend
55. First hookup
56. First Bestfriend
61. I'm about to
62. Listening to
63. Waiting for
64. Want kids?
65. Get married?
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes
68. Hugs or kisses
69. Shorter or taller
70. Older or Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud
74. Hook-up or relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger
77. Drank hard liquor
78. Lost glasses/contacts
79. Had sex
80. Broken someone's heart
82. Been arrested
83. Turned someone down
84. Cried when someone died
85. Fallen for a friend
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Love at first sight
90. Santa Clause
91. Kiss on the first date
93. How would you label yourself?
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
95. Did you sing today
96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
100. Do you like the way you look?
PLEASE ASK ME HIHI THANKS PRENDS
My desktop is here already! Yaaaay and I’m using it now and it’s fast na like emeged. Catch up posts this weekend!
(Again, my infamous Want-Need-Read since I just finished reading Delirium, book review soon!)
Want: Studded Wedge Shoes - Well, I’m not really a fan of heels and wedges but that looks pretty on my feet! Hehe ;-)
Need: Bookshelf - My babies are already growing in numbers so yeah, I need a bigger bookshelf for them.
Read: The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - borrowed a paperback copy of it from my friend! :)
Good news to meeee! My desktop computer is now being repaired in my dad’s office weeeee. I’ll probably going to get it tomorrow… So happeh! Finally I can use it na without getting irritated because of it’s very very very slow response (not the net).