Currently reading The Selection by Kiera Cass! It’s been months since I’ve read a paperback/ a real book because I’ve been sticking to ebooks lately due to lack of time to read. Thanks to my classmate for lending me this! :-)
I’m getting really tired of losing people. They come, then they will go. But I guess, that’s how life runs. Maybe they don’t deserve me, because they deserve better. Or worse, maybe it is them that I don’t deserve, because I deserve less. I couldn’t beg them to stay. Because after all, everything happens for a reason. And maybe I am the reason. Maybe I’m destined to be alone, destined to be hurt. It becomes more hurtful when you enjoyed their company. When you have built a lot of memories together. A mixture of good and bad. And just like a writing on the sand then the water washes it away, it’s gone. Just like that. And I keep letting it happen. I say that it’s just okay, that life doesn’t stop even when they are gone in my life. But the fckng truth is, I keep blaming myself for everything. Because I am weak. I’m also already tired of hiding under the masks. Those fake laughs and fake smiles. They thought I am strong, strong enough to let go of people. But really, That even though how much I wanted them to stay, they don’t give me the chance. And still, despite everything, there is still a part of me that still hopes. I still hope that there is somebody out there that is afraid of losing me. I wanted to know the feeling.
Sad to say that due to the super typhoon Yolanda, our youth camp that is supposed to be today until tomorrow (overnight) has been cancelled. We were so excited and we keep asking for letters and then just yesterday, our teacher announced that it will be moved on January. ON JANUARY!!! Like wtf, we have to wait! It happened already. Our fieldtrip scheduled last September has bern cancelled because one of the locations isn’t available so they rescheduled January as well. We have to wait for others to finish theirs until it will be ours. Really disappointing. But anyway, stay safe guys!
R e a d i n g … The New Hunger (Warm Bodies #0.5) by Isaac Marion
L i s t e n i n g … to the sounds of my keyboard, TV and the fan
T h i n k i n g … some creative way to write a retreat letter for a special someone
W i s h i n g … the sembreak would be extended :c
C l i c k i n g …and typing through ms word cos I’m printing some yc letters for my classmates
E a t i n g … nothing at the moment.
W a t c h i n g … not watching anything atm.
H a t i n g … the printer!!!!!!! urg it stopped working
P l a n n i n g … nothing hehe
S e a r c h i n g … for ebooks to download on my phone so I could read while on a train
Happy for …my new haircut and finishing the book Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan, so damn great and the feels after reading it gaaaahd very nice ending ♥
Sad for …the fact that school will resume to tomorrow :c
yep, should give it a try
Lots of love to Khia Timoteo for nominating me! :-)
The blogger who received the award must:
• Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
• Share 11 random facts of yourself.
• Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
• List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
• Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 Random Facts:
- I love books!
- Mango is my favorite ice cream flavor <3 (Aside from cookies n’ cream hehe!)
- I hate Chemistry times 100
- I prefer thick crust pizzas
- I like spicy foods
- I love fries with a lot of salt =))
- Most of the time, I’m confident
- I like making other people laugh because of my jokes
- I love my Filipino teacher!! :-)
- My cellphone is mostly just a clock for me
- I MISS MY TUMBLR FRIENDS
11 Questions from Khia:
- What are your hobbies?
- my hobbies includes tweeting, reading books, writing thoughts/poems/stories, stalking (haha!), making mixtapes and etc!
- Do you believe in fate?
- sort of, I guess. yes?
- What are 5 things you love?
- books, fries, PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, photographs, music
- What are you addicted to?
- well, mostly I’m addicted to the things I love so yeah, just the same.
- How many hours do you spend on tumblr?
- I don’t really have an accurate spent time on tumblr but I guess when I’m done stalking other people’s blog and I don’t have anything left to do.
- Favorite beverage?
- Pineapple juice, Okinawa Milktea, Choco Cookie Crumble Frapp
- What is your definition of success?
- wow this is tough! uhm… I guess success is when you made yourself proud and happy but not only that, you made other people and happy too.
- Define happiness in your own words.
- tough one too! happiness… is when you are free, you have no insecurities, you’re okay with your family, you’re okay with your friends.. etc
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- Phineas & Ferb!! :))
- Apple or Samsung?
- What would you do if the people around you chose to ignore you?
- I’d be definitely, completely and very sad. I’d probably just lock myself in my room.
11 People I award:
romanneticism || littleshani || selenium || paatc || sinworth || delicatelullaby || floatingcnidaria || mawibunneh || g-enevievex || bits-of-joyce || cndc-nicole
(most of you might probably not know that my blog still exists, but hey!)
11 Questions for you to answer:
- Favorite tv show/s?
- Favorite book/s?
- 5 Favorite movie/s?
- Blog inspiration?
- Pizza, fries, or ice cream? Pick one.
- Who are you more close with? Father or Mother?
- If you decided to run away, where would you go?
- Where would you like to be married? Church or Beach?
- What do you like about my blog? (it’s okay if you don’t like any hahaha)
- One thing that makes you happy?
- What’s the number 1 on your bucket list?
I have to admit, sometimes I feel so melancholy. Complete melancholy. Or maybe not just sometimes, probably like most of the time. I’m always surrounded by a lot of people and yet it seems like I’m still lonely. I laugh and smile a lot, and most people knew me because of that. My problem is, I don’t know what I am melancholic about. Or maybe I know but I just couldn’t explain it. I guess this is normal? Normal to sometimes show off my true feelings of being sad and quit pretending to be happy when I’m really not.
So here’s the thing. First, of course I’m back from being inactive for I think 2 months? And yep I’ve lost followers too. And you know, I miss tumblr. A lot. My tumblr friends, my usual posts. But now, I don’t know what to blog about. Definetely not about my sembreak because it’s a total bullsht. Being a junior student took a lot of things from me. I couldn’t use tumblr a lot although I’m on twitter like all the time. I couldn’t read a lot of books, if I get to read, it will take me forever to finish it. Well just to share that 2nd quarter’s done. I didn’t do well like I did on the first quarter that’s why I doubt if I’ll be able to be on the honor roll again. But it’s okay. And hey! Our youth camp will be next week! I’m excited cos I’ll spend 2 days and 1 night in Tagaytay with my classmates. It’s like a recollectionor retreat and I hope it will be memorable. YC letters through TA? Pretty please? Hahahaha. I guess that’s all at this moment! :-)
Woah. Almost 2 months of being super inactive and I’ve lost 11 followers. Sorry guys, really. But I’m back! Well, I guess. :—)
R e a d i n g … Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard
L i s t e n i n g … to the sounds of my keyboard, TV and my mom and dad talking
T h i n k i n g … how could I bring the food I’m gonna contribute to my club’s booth, my bag, and a ruler height of used books for our newspaper drive all at once
W i s h i n g … my first day of Intrams to be extremely fun!
C l i c k i n g … through my twitter’s time line
E a t i n g … scrupulous flavored cupcakes!
W a t c h i n g … Rated K =))
H a t i n g … the frog internet service right now
P l a n n i n g … to wear my PE uniform tomorrow at school even though it’s prohibited, to bring my camera and ipad (woah badass student here)
S e a r c h i n g … for more ebooks to download and pll track list